At this time heavy rain is forecast on Sunday see BBC Weather at: https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2638077 and the walk may be cancelled.

A final decision will be made by 3.00pm on Friday 27th September and published here together with the re-arranged date if appropriate.

Regards ~ Bob Simpson.